Social Media Manager Internship – Tasty Edits
Tasty Edits is looking for interns to join our Social Media team to develop and execute the company’s social media strategy. Interns will work with the digital and content team to develop our brand’s strategy, create unique content, and maintain a presence on Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
About Tasty Edits
Tasty Edits is a video editing company for content creators, entrepreneurs, and businesses. We’ve edited thousands of videos for hundreds of creators. We pride ourselves on having the most talented team and creating the best edited videos on the internet. We’re one of the fastest growing services in the creator economy.
Internship Learning Objectives
What you can expect to gain during your Social Media Manager internship.
- Develop a practical understanding of social media strategies
- Learn best practices for creating engaging content for various social platforms
- Master content creation software and tools
- Become proficient in Content Management Systems (CMS) and social media management platforms
- Gain experience in social media analytics, including analyzing content performance, audience metrics, and competitor strategies
Desired Skills & Qualifications
What we’re looking for in a Social Media Manager intern.
- Preferably a Freshman or Sophomore pursuing Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Communications, or related fields
- Extensive experience with social media platforms like Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Highly motivated to explore social media platforms and to learn about modern digital businesses
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligent planner and reliable with deadlines
- Can integrate easily into a fully remote team
Interns will work directly with our Outreach and Content Coordinator and the Social Media team.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities
Your responsibilities as a Social Media Manager.
- Develop a long-term and sustainable social media plan.
- Develop a brand voice.
- Come up with new and creative content ideas.
- Create short-form video content.
- Write engaging captions and copy.
- Organize content using Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Schedule daily posts on various social media platforms.
- Engage with the community.
- Perform community moderation.
- Hours: 10 to 20 hours per week
- Compensation: unpaid, interns may arrange for academic credit through their school
- Term: March to August 4th 2023 with extensions if desired
- Location: virtual
If you think you’re a good fit for this internship, then fill out the form below! We’ll reach out to you. Thank you in advance — we can’t wait to meet you!